Saturday, January 28, 2023

Hello!!!

    My name is Abigail Brooks, and I am a part-time college student at College of Southern Nevada. I currently only take 3 classes while I am working on getting a degree in Business. The classes I am currently taking are Accounting 101, IS101, and Astronomy 104. I'm on my third semester of college. I grew up in Las Vegas with my mom and siblings. I just started this new job and I'm working full-time, also making the most money I have ever made in my life. I work for the #1 marketing company in the world. It's a very amazing environment in the workplace which I am very pleased with. 


    I am also very excited to start this semester, and be one step closer to getting my degree. This IS101 course is very helpful to me. I am learning so many skills, and collecting so many tools in my back pocket. I have never had a Saturday class before, but I like it.

10 comments:

  1. Making the most money you have ever made in your life? Alright!

    Very glad to hear you are excited to start this semester :-)

    Welcome to IS101-3003, Spring 2023, Abigail ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you to be working and taking three classes at the same time. When I was in college I had a part time job my last year of school. This was only on the weekends. I could not even imagine working full time and taking three classes. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, hats off to you for 'making the most money' and going to school with 3 classes working full-time! You'll be successful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Abigail! Hope you are succeeding in this semester. I am so glad that you are getting the bag. Does your company do marketing for the big business only or also can help promote aspirings?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Working and having school can be challenging at times but it will pay off. I'm glad to hear you have a great job which you enjoy. I'm also aiming for my business degree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your success thus far! I hope things continue to get better and better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Abigail, you're working at Accenture Interactive since you said the best in the world, right? If so, that's very good I hope you make a career in the company and do all that you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are living such a ideal lives! working on a fantastic company and growing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to meet you, Abigail. I also am taking a light load this semester at 2 classes. I'm also a business major like you. Hopefully this class will teach us enough about Office to be proficient in our future careers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Abigail! I like that you are in marketing i always thought about that profession but just didn't know how to get my foot in the door. How do you like your Astronomy class?

    ReplyDelete